Saturday, September 6, 2014

Need to get this blog "off the ground"

I don't post enough. I read blogs fairly often that I love, but I don't post myself. It's too bad really. I have a lot of interesting things that have happened in my life recently. I guess I'm just so busy that I haven't been keeping up with it. I'd like to change that. Right now things are hectic as I am doing a VERY involved Anesthesia/ICU rotation as well as filling out ERAS (to apply for residencies...EEEKK). But the more I get involved in others' blogs and the more I post on my own blog I would really like to become a more solid part of the blogging community. I think it is important.

In other news, I have started volunteering with a Pet Rescue. My hours are minimal now because I don't have the time and although it only involves cleaning the cages where cats are held to hopefully be adopted out, I still feel like I am helping. I would love to do more, however.

I was wondering if there were any way to use my soon to be medical degree to help animals in need. I'm not a veterinarian, but I do have medical experience and there are many similarities between animals and people. That's research for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment